In August, Tomas Prokopovichus got into office as a Director of GLOBER LLC.
The ASCOM GROUP partner since 2019, Candidate of Technical Sciences.
He has 20 years of experience in the construction of residential and commercial real estate.
He worked as a director in Vysoky Zamok ALC (Belarus), UAB Arko AG (Lithuania), UAB HANNER (Lithuania), UAB PR GROUP CONSTRUSTUS (Lithuania).
He managed the projects for the construction of residential quarters, health centers, production facilities, warehouses, shopping centers in Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Poland.
During the period of work, he implemented the following projects:
- 2017-2019 гг. Reconstruction of the Minsk Factory-Kitchen, Minsk. Building area – 7,750 m2.
- 2017-2018 гг. Materik Construction Hypermarket, Brest. Building area – 15,500 m2.
- 2018. Yarkiy Shopping and Administrative Center in the village of Bolshoye Stiklevo, Minsk district. Building area – 7,600 m2.
- 2017 г. Reconstruction of the administration building, Minsk. Building area – 9,000 m2.
- 2017 г. Construction of a cold storage warehouse, Zaslavl. Building area – 6,000 m2.
- 2016-2017 гг.OMA Construction Hypermarket, Minsk. Building area – 11,700 m2.
- 2016-2017 гг. La Tienda Shopping Center, Minsk. Building area – 1,152 m2.
- 2016-2017 гг. Pilies Apartamentai residential area, Lithuania. Number of houses – 7 houses.
- 2016 г. City Business Center, Lithuania. Facility area – 18,000 m2.
- 2015-2017 гг. Mile Construction Hypermarket, Minsk. Building area – 11,080 m2.
- 2016 г.Reconstruction of premises for the Jysk store, Minsk. Premises area – 2,000 m2.
- 2015-2016 гг. Nesvizh Baby Food Plant, Nesvizh. Facility area – 32,500 m2.
- 2015-2016 гг. Carousel Shopping Center, Bobruisk. Building area – 10,900 m2.
- 2014-2015 гг. Čiurlionio Butai residential area, Lithuania. Number of houses – 1 house.
- 2013-2014 гг. Zveryno namai residential area, Lithuania. Number of houses – 15 houses.
- 2002-2004 гг. Europa Business Center, Lithuania. Facility area – 17,300 m2.
- 2000–2001 гг. Gelezinio Vilko Business Center, Lithuania. Facility area – 5,400 m2.